CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND PAPERS!
From now - 10 February 2023
Suggested Sub-Theme for Presenters
Multi-dimensional and interdisciplinary Nora studies:
- Interdisciplinary Studies of Nora studies
- Cultural Heritage Management
- Southern Thai and Southeast Asian Cultural Heritage
- Gender and Sexual Orientation in Performing Arts
- Cultural Heritage Information Management
- Methodologies and Critical Debates on Cultural Heritage
- Shared Cultural Roots of Nora and the Performance in Southeast Asia
Abstract and Full Paper Submission
- Papers must meet the word limit of 6,000-8,000 words along with an abstract of 300 words.
- Three to five keywords must be listed at the end of the abstract.
- The APA reference style is recommended.
- Submitted abstracts and papers are only accepted in Microsoft Word format.
Submit your abstract and full paper via email@example.com .
Selected authors will be notified with an invitation letter via e-mail by 20 February 2023.
- Students, 500 Baht
- Researchers, lecturers, and all interested participants, 800 Baht
Transfer registration fee to Government Savings Bank,
Account no. 020232561801
Account name: Center of Excellence on Women and Social Security
Walailak University Branch
Swift code: GSBATSBK
For more details, visit website: https://riie.wu.ac.th/cewss/upcoming-event-cewss-2023/